Ah yes, the IoT, or Internet of Things.
The future is apparently filled with internet-connected everything, including dust (yes, dust).
We’re already seeing the beginnings of this brave new world, mostly in the form of smart thermostats, smart appliances, and things like Amazon’s Echo toys.
Part of this future IoT is 5G. As I mentioned in an earlier video, there is a fair amount of evidence in the form of numerous studies that 5G will be particularly bad for our health. As you’ll see, even physicists have jumped on board to sound the alarm.
And finally, a discussion of the 5G Internet of Things wouldn’t be complete without a reintroduction to everyone’s favorite forgotten topic: spycraft!
– The book: https://amzn.to/2PRgg5k
– WHO statement on cell phone radiation:
– TechSpot article on 5G:
– Amazon Echo Plus: https://amzn.to/2PPLEB9
– Amazon Microwave: https://amzn.to/2PNMXQT
– Amazon Echo Auto (for cars): https://amzn.to/2SbKn8T
More techie tips: https://scottiestech.info