Get the latest interview tips,Job notifications,top MNC openings,placement papers and many more only at Freshersworld.com(www.freshersworld.com?src=Youtube).
Quantum computing refers to the use of quantum mechanical phenomena like superposition, entanglement etc, to perform computing. Traditional computing works with bits. That is all information is processed and exchanged in 1, 0 /true-false signal which comprises a bit. That is bit is the unit of information in traditional computing. In quantum computer qubits are used instead.
Quantum computers have been hailed for their revolutionary potential in areas ranging from space exploration, weather forecasting to financial stock application. This is due to the vast computing power that can be unleashed by Quantum Machines.
Rather than using traditional binary digits (bits) — the “ones” and “zeros” used in digital communications – Quantum Machines use Quantum Bits, or Qubits.
The industry is now at the stage where Five QuBit machines can be built and used. Imagine the processing power of a 50 QuBit machine and the Applications that will be realised.
NASA, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lockheed-Martin, etc.. are organisations that are now looking at having a Quantum strategy.
A vast applications are available for Quantum Computing, to name a few are in :
1. Safer airplanes—Lockheed Martin plans to use its D-Wave to test jet software that is currently too complex for classical computers.
2. Discover distant planets—Quantum computers will be able to analyze the vast amount of data collected by telescopes and seek out Earth-like planets.
3. Win elections—Campaigners will comb through reams of marketing information to best exploit individual voter preferences.
4. Boost GDP—Hyper-personalized advertising, based on quantum computation, will stimulate consumer spending.
5. Detect cancer earlier—Computational models will help determine how diseases develop.
6. Help automobiles drive themselves—Google is using a quantum computer to design software that can distinguish cars from landmarks.
7. Reduce weather-related deaths—Precision forecasting will give people more time to take cover.
8. Cut back on travel time—Sophisticated analysis of traffic patterns in the air and on the ground will forestall bottlenecks and snarls.
9. Develop more effective drugs—By mapping amino acids,for example, or analyzing DNA-sequencing data, doctors will discover and design superior drug-based treatments.
Download our app today to manage recruitment when ever and where ever you want : Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshersworld.jobs&hl=en
***Disclaimer: This is just a training video for candidates and recruiters. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective organizations. The Preparation tips and tricks are an indicative generalized information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect promotion of the respective Groups or organizations.